Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Newest Member of Team Cygen: Josh Hill

Here is a but about Josh Hill, the newest member of Team Cygen.  Who is he and whats next for Josh??
I’ve been training in Mixed Martial Arts for the last 5 years and have been fighting professionally since Oct 2009.  I am currently 8-0 and am the current Aggression bantamweight champion.  I’ve been an athlete my whole life playing sports of all kinds and one thing i have always lacked was proper dieting, nutrition and supplementation.  This is why I am pleased to now be part of Team Cygen Laboratories, they have given me all the supplements needed to perform and recover throughout my intense and constant training schedule.  In just under 3 years i have worked my way up the Canadian mma circuit fast and i am now widely considered one of the best bantamweights in the country. 
My next fight is the biggest fight of my life to date.  It will be on Aug 25th at Hamilton Place Theatre under the Score Fighting Series against another top Canadian bantamweight John Fraser (10-3) in the Main Event of the evening.  Training camp is underway and so far it is going great, I feel my conditioning is excellent for this early in camp and will only get better.  As of right now i have taken some time off work to focus on my training so I can perform at my best come Aug 25th.  I am training twice a day, Monday to Friday, once on Saturday, and i always take Sunday off to relax and recover.  I am about 5 weeks away from my fight so i will keep you guys up to date and post again in a few weeks to fill you in on my progress leading up to my tilt.  Here is a brief overview of my training schedule:
Monday
Morning - Lower body weight training
Evening - Standing up striking
Tuesday
Morning - Stretch and recovery
Evening - Sparring
Wednesday
Morning - Upper Body weight training
Evening - Grappling training
Thursday
Morning - Speed and pad work
Evening - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training
Friday
Morning - Stretch and recovery
Evening - Sparring
Saturday
Morning - High Intensity circuit training
Evening - Recovery
Sunday
OFF

Thanks and stay tuned...
Cheers,
“Gentleman” Josh Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment