Thursday, January 26, 2012

Q n' A with Team Cygen Vol. 1

Over the past several months, emails have been flooding in from people all across the country wanting to ask the advice of our Cygen Athletes on various training and nutrition related topics. The following is the first question we've selected to answer for everyone to read. Enjoy!

QUESTION:
Team Cygen,

I work in a job that requires me to be outdoors year round, and I find that if I’m prepping for a bodybuilding show in the colder months, I always get sick. I’m already using Anabolic Link to help with my immune system, but are there any other steps I can take to keep myself from getting sick all the time?

Thank You,

Phil M. Milton, ON

ANSWER:
Here are five things I do to boost my immune system:

1. Have a mixed green salad everyday preferably with an olive oil based dressing.

2. Use ½ cup of plain goat yogurt and mix in 2 tablespoons of Iso90 and 2 tablespoon on mixed berries (frozen is fine) good as breakfast on its own, or for heartier appetites add it to your regular breakfast.

3. 10 grams of Glutamine to protein shake within ½ after training.

4. One Multipack after breakfast and one after dinner.

5. 10 grams of Glutamine with ½ cup pomegranate juice before bed

Let me know if this is what you are looking for. I can elaborate if you don’t like it in point form. Your thoughts.....

Haman Dowlatram

Got a question for the team? You can direct your question to a specific member of the team, or just to anyone on the team in general. Email your questions to info@cygenlabs.com, and in the subject line write "Q n' A with Team Cygen".

1 comment:

  1. Great tip, extra sleep, and hydration also since in the colder temps, we don't notice how much we sweat! Adequate pre-and post workout drinks are a must!

    ReplyDelete